Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cailen's Dictionary

Mealtime:

Anything I can toss from my highchair. Followed by my incessant nagging (and eventually receiving) a snack of my choice. Eaten on the couch.

Stop/No/Don't Touch:

I hit major paydirt. I must have as much access as possible, and I must move quickly. Time is limited here!

Get Down:

Paydirt again. See "Stop/No/Don't Touch."

Storytime:

Give mommy a book. Take it away after 30 seconds. Flip a few pages by myself. Give it back to mommy. Repeat.

Come here:

This is never for anything good. Usually followed with my nose getting wiped or my hair getting combed. Run away!

Time out:

The BEST way to get out of something. I even get a kiss afterwards for saying sorry. 

Bedtme:

Only at night time. Ends promptly at 4:30AM.

Potty time:

Not sure what this is all about. I think it has something to do with me getting to talk about my penis incessantly for about 10 minutes. Pretty pointless if you ask me, especially since everyone knows that poop and pee pee goes in my diaper. The penis thing is fun, though.

No comments: